Monday, December 2, 2013

Things To Do Before I Leave

I know it has been a while since I posted on here but I assure you once I start my DCP adventure in January I plan to post everyday! In the mean time here is a list of some of the things I would love to do before I leave. Its a short list since I only have about 42 days before leaving!

Before I leave Bucketlist
  • Date night with Daniel
  • Snow day with Daniel and the Merps (for those who don't know that our 2 dogs)
  • Lunch at Chada with my mom
  • Disneybound night out
  • Disney Trivia night
  • Sleepover with my little sisters
  • Random adventure with Krystle
  • Going away get together with my family
  • Levee walk with Daniel and the Merps 
  • Go to a game with Dad
  • Bike ride with Daniel
  • Visit Grandma Morgan
  • Visit SAYM
  • See Frozen with Mom and Kristen (my sister)
  • Hang out with the Stones
  • Pack a box of thing to ship to Florida
  • Pack my bags a week before I leave
Thats all I could think of for now I might add to it a little later but for now thats all I got! I can't get over how close it's getting, I'm so excited I can't wait to share my adventures with you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment