Sunday, October 13, 2013

The beginning of my Disney journey

Hey Everyone,

    This is a blog that I', starting to share my Disney College Program journey with you!
I first applied to the Disney College Program Spring Advantage 2014 on September 5th. (the day it was released)  I did my web interview the same day, and scheduled my phone interview for Sunday September 8th at 2:45pm(pst).   Waiting to hear back from disney was so hard, it honestly felt like forever! They tell you that you will hear something within 2 to 3 weeks of your phone interview... I heard back from them about 3 weeks later on September 27th  via email and it said i was "pending" and I would hear back from them no later than November 15th.  I didn't know what was worse hearing no or having to wait some more lol.  I would wake up everyday and check me email or my dashboard hoping to have an email saying I was accepted... but unfortunately there wan nothing there. On October 8th while I was at work I was talking to my coworker and i just decided to pick up my phone to check my email (yes my phone is allowed out at work and I can check my email and text when we are not busy, I would never just check my phone if it wasn't allowed) anyways I noticed an email from "wdw.college.recruiting@disney.comail from it finally said CONGRATULATIONS! and that I was accepted into the Disney College Program for Spring Advantage 2014 for an Attractions roll! I was so happy and excited I started crying an accidentally threw my phone which almost hit my coworker.... sorry Shannon!  Then I went on my break and I called my family and my boyfriend to tell them the great news! So that is how I applied and got into the program. I am so excited to start this amazing journey and I hope you all are excited to follow me on it. I will be posting how I will be preparing to leave and getting everything ready and once I am there I would love to post everyday about the fun and exciting things I get to do and see.  I hope you like my blog, remember to check back for new thing that I will start posting like my to do list, my DCP bucket list and fun things like that!



   Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment